Cybernation implements ICT infrastructure, such as networks, servers, and security, in Japan and overseas locations in collaboration with global operation and maintenance (O&M) service providers, as well as local O&M service providers and telecom carriers across the globe. Our project managers and engineers who are deeply familiar with the regional characteristics of each country will provide one-stop services from planning to implementation of ICT infrastructure.
- Our project managers and engineers provide bilingual services in English and Japanese.
- We collaborate with local O&M service providers and telecom carriers that match the regional characteristics.
- We offer optimal methods and scheduling by understanding the regional differences in the ICT infrastructure conditions, thinking/behavioral competency, and technological capabilities of the partners in each country.
- ICT Network Implementation - Design, configure, and implement ICT networks to enable connection between overseas offices and data centers; Procure necessary equipment for the project
- ICT Server Implementation - Plan, design, configure, and implement ICT servers consisting of different systems used inside the company; Provide a cloud environment in addition to the client company's on-premise environment (physical/virtualization server)
- ICT Security Implementation - Design, configure, and implement ICT security solutions according to the client company's environment and security policy
Cybernation offers a comprehensive ICT service desk services ranging from receiving incidents and requests from global company users to tracking and reporting of the progress, 24/7/365 in English and Japanese.
- Our team members provide bilingual services 24/7/365 in English and Japanese.
- We provide unified service to control the incidents by dispatching our domestic and international operation teams and O&M service providers.
- We provide troubleshooting services in collaboration with our domestic and international engineers.
- Inquiry Desk - Receive incidents, questions, and requests from the users
- Incident Management - Sort out the inquiries, dispatch operation teams and O&M service providers, and control the incidents
- Request Management - Support various operations including the help desk, service request receipt, account management, equipment replacement, and password reset
- Service Management - Create operation reports and conduct briefing meetings
Cybernation offers unified management of the O&M services for ICT systems in Japan and overseas locations by collaborating with O&M service providers and telecom carriers in each country. In the event of an ICT system failure, our bilingual engineers with extensive knowledge of global ICT practices will lead the O&M service providers and telecom carriers to troubleshoot the system responsively.
- Our engineers provide 24/7/365 bilingual services in English and Japanese.
- We offer one-stop O&M services by managing domestic and international O&M service providers and telecom carriers in a unified manner.
- We lead the O&M service providers by understanding the regional differences in the ICT infrastructure conditions, thinking/behavioral competency, and technological capabilities of the partners in each country.
- Request Fulfillment - Fulfill requests to change the settings of servers, networks, and storage as well as backups
- Monitoring - Monitor availability, capacity, and security of ICT systems
- Job Management - Manage jobs such as schedule adjustments and routine maintenance activities
- Troubleshooting - Sort out system failures, lead the O&M service providers and telecom carriers, and dispatch maintenance service providers
- Service Management - Maintain documents, create operation reports, and conduct briefing meetings
Cybernation's SAP ERP engineers support a series of global enterprise software services including designing, implementation, operation, and maintenance of ICT systems.
- Our engineers provide bilingual services to global companies.
- Our engineers support every aspect of the services using their technical expertise developed through past SAP ERP projects.
- We support a wide range of software that link with SAP job management and monitoring solutions.
- We offer services related to SAP Concur (expense and invoice management solution).
- ICT System Architecture Design - Analyze the requirements of mission critical/information systems, propose framework/design guides for the entire infrastructure, and create system specifications
- ICT System Design and Implementation - Support a series of services from designing to implementation from a bird's eye perspective based on the understanding of overall purposes to meet various demands, such as new system implementation, upgrades, and migration
- ICT System Operation and Maintenance - Support SAP Notes and SAP Basis services including system troubleshooting and management of the database, users, transportation, and resources